Parents and guardians of enrolled students are welcome to observe and learn about the educational programmes in their child's classroom. While parents are welcome, the paramount concern of the school is to provide a safe, orderly and inviting learning environment in which disruptions to instructional time are minimized. Unexpected visitors disrupt the class by distracting teachers and students from their work.
All school or classroom visitors must report immediately to the administrative office to obtain a visitor's pass.
- All visitors are required to sign in and out at the front office. Parents should state the reason for their visit, their destination, and wear visitor identification while in the school. Even if a parent is well-known to the school staff he/she must follow this procedure.
- Classroom visitations or observations should be scheduled with the teacher at least 24 hours in advance.
- Parents who drop by the school to leave items for their child need to bring the items to the office for distribution to the student.
- Parents who arrive early to pick up their child must sign him or her out at the office.
- Please be respectful of the increased demands and heavy workload of teachers. They must cover a large amount of curriculum in a short period of time. Instructional time/classes should not be interrupted .