In being open, we have to ensure that the sacrifices we have all made during the time of 'Shelter in Place' are not jeopardized and so as a community, we have to make a range of adjustments and put in place precautions to:
- · Keep students and staff safe and healthy
- · Ensure access and equity to education for all students
- · Maintain continuity of quality instruction
We will ensure all of our practices are led by the science and following the current best practices guidance, directives, and recommendations from public health officials as regards social distancing and infection control practices. This means that the information contained here can and probably will change over time.
- We need your support to keep our community safe by:
- Reinforcing the same safety messages and protocols at home. Helping your child to understand and be comfortable in the 'new normal''.
- Respect the boundaries and rules put in place at school.
- Wash or sanitise our hands regularly.
- Catch coughs and sneezes.
We are lucky we can be mask-free in school but we ask all students to carry a mask and a spare at all times. Remember students traveling on a bus must wear a mask.
If your child is unwell please get them checked out by a doctor.