Our School's Philosophy To Sport and Exercise
There are many benefits in participating in sports for children. Some of these benefits include increased self-esteem, building friendships, developing teamwork, teaching discipline and strengthening dedication & perseverance. Participating in sports also promotes avenues to being 'active for a life'.
What Sports Clubs / Teams Do We Have In Our School?
- Boys and Girls Cricket
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Girls Netball
- Boys and Girls Football
- Boys and Girls Tag Rugby
How Can Your Child Get Involved In Our Sports Clubs / Teams?
Your son or daughter can get involved by expressing an interest to the Physical Education Teacher or one of the other Teachers or staff members at school. Throughout the course of the year, information is sent home to parents about the Sports Clubs & Events and parents are always welcome to contact the school on their child's behalf if that is easier.
Sporting Competitions And Events
Throughout the course of the year, we take part in a wide range of sporting competitions and events. These include:
- Primary Football League (September – December)
- Primary Netball League (September – December)
- Primary Basketball League (January – March)
- Inter-Primary Track and Field (March)
- Primary Cricket League (April – June)
- Tag Rugby Tournament (May)
Over the years we have developed very effective partnerships with many of the Sports Associations on the Island which lots of our students benefit from. These partnerships include:
- Cayman Islands Government, Department of Sports
- Cayman Islands Cricket Association
- Cayman Islands Basketball Association
- Cayman Rugby Football Union
- North Sound Golf Club
- Cayman Islands Golf Association
- Cayman Islands Netball Association
- Cayman Tennis Academy