We're on a Quest to Everest
Everest is an App that allows parents to receive important school communications and information about their child directly to their smartphone.
Through Everest, parents can:
- Receive whole school communications including the monthy newsletter, monthly canteen menus, invitations
- Receive class communications including class newsletters, reminders of special events, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with their child's attendance percentage for the week, the month, the term and the academic year
- Receive their child's end of term digital report cards
- Receive notifications of their child's achievement/successes and any behavioural incidents
- Receive notifications of daily homework tasks and due dates for projects
How do parents registered for Everest?
To get registered for Everest, the school needs the parent's e-mail address. Once an e-mail address